Cloud Computing – Future is here – Gartner’s key predictions
The analyst firm predicts that 20 percent of businesses will own no IT assets by 2012, a shift that will have a major impact on IT careers .. Read more click here
Here are a few more of Gartner’s key predictions:
- Facebook will become the hub for social network integration and Web socialization by 2012.
- Most IT business cases by 2014 will include carbon remediation costs.
- In 2012, more than half (60 percent) of a new PCs’ total greenhouse gas emissions will occur before the user first turns on the machine.
- Internet marketing will be regulated by 2015, controlling more than $250 billion in Internet marketing spending worldwide.
- More than 3 billion adults worldwide will be able to transact electronically via mobile or Internet technology by 2014.
- Mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most common Web access device worldwide by 2013.
You might also like
Al last …… after a long years of waiting….!!!!!!!!! Boeing announced Thursday that its window for a first flight would open Dec. 15 with the actual flight timing dependent on
First Golden Globe Awards held in January 1944 at the 20th Century Fox studios in Los Angeles. The 67th Golden Globe Awards, honoring the best in film and television for 2009,
Google Mail has taken precaution of suspecious activity of hacking your gmail account. There is one link at the bottom of the Inbox called “Last login activity” where you can