Cloud Computing – Future is here – Gartner’s key predictions
The analyst firm predicts that 20 percent of businesses will own no IT assets by 2012, a shift that will have a major impact on IT careers .. Read more click here
Here are a few more of Gartner’s key predictions:
- Facebook will become the hub for social network integration and Web socialization by 2012.
- Most IT business cases by 2014 will include carbon remediation costs.
- In 2012, more than half (60 percent) of a new PCs’ total greenhouse gas emissions will occur before the user first turns on the machine.
- Internet marketing will be regulated by 2015, controlling more than $250 billion in Internet marketing spending worldwide.
- More than 3 billion adults worldwide will be able to transact electronically via mobile or Internet technology by 2014.
- Mobile phones will overtake PCs as the most common Web access device worldwide by 2013.
You might also like
International Space Station or “ISS” as it’s often referred to is a huge space station orbiting Earth that serves as an orbital laboratory, factory, testing ground and home for their
82nd Oscar award is comming soon…watch the official website and .org site The Academy Awards, popularly known as the Oscars, are presented annually by the Academy of Motion Picture Arts
Al last …… after a long years of waiting….!!!!!!!!! Boeing announced Thursday that its window for a first flight would open Dec. 15 with the actual flight timing dependent on