Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 RC
Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 RC helps keep your PCs and servers on the latest support level, provides ongoing improvements to the Windows Operating System (OS), includes previous updates delivered over Windows Update as well as continuing incremental updates to the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 platforms based on customer and partner feedback, and is easy for organizations to deploy a single set of updates.
Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1 RC will help you: Click here to get to know more : http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/evalcenter/ff183870.aspx
- Keep your PCs supported and up-to-date
- Get ongoing updates to the Windows 7 platform
- Easily deploy cumulative updates at a single time
- Meet your users’ demands for greater business mobility
- Provide a comprehensive set of virtualization innovations
- Provide an easier Service Pack deployment model for better IT efficiency
You might also like
The Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2011 Software Development Kit (SDK) is for developers, system customizers, and report writers.This SDK documentation contains information for developers writing server side code, custom business logic,
The app has built-in connectors to OneDrive, Dropbox and Google Drive, which means a user can setup his personal account within the app and share all mail attachments using those services.
Microsoft Business Productivity Online Standard Suit (BPOS-S) – here we learn how to configure Outlook 2011 for Mac with the new Sign In application. Microsoft Online users with Macintosh computers