Experiencing O365 platform with Microsoft online service
We are now experiencing the O365 environment to our domain…i should tell you that “beauty lies beneath the platform”…more to explore
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange Online provides hosted email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Built-in anti-virus and antispam filters protect your information and help you focus on what’s most important
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices means you can access and update your info while on the go
- 99.9% uptime commitment with financially-backed SLA
- For a total of $5 per user per month, you control a rich hosted Exchangeenvironment with 25 GB mailboxes for every user without having to manage a server.
- Data is hosted in geographically-distributed datacenters with continuous data backup and premiere disaster recovery capabilities
- A team of security experts monitors Exchange Online around the clock and updates anti-virus and spam filters to address new threats as soon as they appear
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system
- An easy-to-use Web interface lets you manage your online environment from anywhere
- Live phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Large, 25 GB mailboxes are standard for every user so they can access all essential information in one place
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience and offline access
- Calendar sharing allows users to see free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company
- Email archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and optional legal hold help preserve and discover data
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones
- Free tools for migrating IMAP and Exchange Server mailbox data to Exchange Online
- Beauty of FOPE..Forefront Online Protection for Exchange integration and management through browser.
You might also like
Microsoft Exchange on Twitter has moved to a new hash tag – #MSExchange. If you tweet about Microsoft Exchange or related topic, please use #MSExchange to tag your tweet… to follow use
A new version of Personal Gateway is now available for download. With Personal Gateway, you can keep your Power BI content that connects to on-premises sources up-to-date. The new release is
As you all know that the service connectivity for a mail server is the main concern to all of us. In Exchange server 2010, the connectivity is as same as