Experiencing O365 platform with Microsoft online service
We are now experiencing the O365 environment to our domain…i should tell you that “beauty lies beneath the platform”…more to explore
Built to deliver the enterprise-grade security and reliability that businesses require, Microsoft Exchange Online provides hosted email, calendar and contacts on your PC, phone and web browser.
- Built-in anti-virus and antispam filters protect your information and help you focus on what’s most important
- Mobile sync to hundreds of devices means you can access and update your info while on the go
- 99.9% uptime commitment with financially-backed SLA
- For a total of $5 per user per month, you control a rich hosted Exchangeenvironment with 25 GB mailboxes for every user without having to manage a server.
- Data is hosted in geographically-distributed datacenters with continuous data backup and premiere disaster recovery capabilities
- A team of security experts monitors Exchange Online around the clock and updates anti-virus and spam filters to address new threats as soon as they appear
- Automatic patching eliminates the time and effort of maintaining and servicing your email system
- An easy-to-use Web interface lets you manage your online environment from anywhere
- Live phone support 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Large, 25 GB mailboxes are standard for every user so they can access all essential information in one place
- Seamless integration with Outlook so your users can enjoy a rich, familiar email experience and offline access
- Calendar sharing allows users to see free/busy information with colleagues, even if they work at another company
- Email archiving, eDiscovery Search, retention policies, and optional legal hold help preserve and discover data
- Security policies let you create approved mobile device lists, enforce PIN lock, and remotely wipe data from lost phones
- Free tools for migrating IMAP and Exchange Server mailbox data to Exchange Online
- Beauty of FOPE..Forefront Online Protection for Exchange integration and management through browser.
You might also like
They have done it again.. now with a lot of option Microsoft Connectivity Analyzer (beta), a portable version of the Remote Connectivity Analyzer website, and a short 49 second video
Outgoing e-mail is the foundation on which site administrators can implement several useful e-mail notification features. These features help end users track changes and updates to individual site collections and
If you have not already done so, I highly recommend you create an SPF record for your domain as this will make it much more difficult for spammers to forge