Microsoft System Centre 2012 – A new look
Game Changer – with System Center 2012, you get the most cost effective and flexible platform for managing your traditional datacenters, private and public clouds, and client computers and devices.
Microsoft System Center 2012 Configuration Manager and System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection provide a unified infrastructure to manage and protect physical, virtual, and mobile client environments, helping IT:
- Empower users to be productive from anywhere, on whatever device they choose.
- Provide a unified infrastructure for client management and protection.
- Make it easier and faster to administer client systems and maintain system compliance.
Deliver flexible, cost-effective infrastructure using what you already own
System Center 2012 Unified Installer is a utility designed to perform new, clean installations of System Center 2012 for testing and evaluation purposes only.
System Center 2012 App Controller provides a common self-service experience across private and public clouds that can help you empower application owners to easily build, configure, deploy, and manage new services.
System Center 2012 Configuration Manager provides comprehensive configuration management for the Microsoft platform that can help you empower users with the devices and applications they need to be productive while maintaining corporate compliance and control.
System Center 2012 Data Protection Manager provides unified data protection for Windows servers and clients that can help you deliver scalable, manageable, and cost-effective protection and restore scenarios from disk, tape, and off premise.
System Center 2012 Endpoint Protection, built on System Center Configuration Manager, provides industry-leading threat detection of malware and exploits as part of a unified infrastructure for managing client security and compliance that can help you simplify and improve endpoint protection.
System Center 2012 Operations Manager provides deep application diagnostics and infrastructure monitoring that can help you ensure the predictable performance and availability of vital applications and offers a comprehensive view of your datacenter, private cloud, and public clouds.
System Center 2012 Orchestrator provides orchestration, integration, and automation of IT processes through the creation of runbooks that can help you to define and standardize best practices and improve operational efficiency.
System Center 2012 Service Manager provides flexible self-service experiences and standardized datacenter processes that can help you integrate people, workflows, and knowledge across enterprise infrastructure and applications.
System Center 2012 Virtual Machine Manager provides virtual machine management and services deployment with support for multi-hypervisor environments that can help you deliver a flexible and cost effective private cloud environment.
- System Center 2012 enables you to integrate a wide range of technologies into a coherent private cloud:
- Manage different hypervisors centrally from a single pane of glass with support for Windows Server Hyper-V, VMWare vSphere, and Citrix XenServer.
- Monitor Windows Server, Sun Solaris, and various Linux and Unix distributions.
- Integrate toolsets from HP, CA, BMC, EMC, and VMware into automated workflows.
Download the trial (180days) System Centre 2012…Click here
Articles you may interest in
- The Evolving Role of IT as Cloud Innovator..click here to read
- Download the System Center 2012 overview datasheet…click here to read
- System centre 2012 licensing and pricing details in the downloadable datasheet…click here to read
You might also like
For general public, you need a Microsoft account, you can see all of the apps you bought from the Store and you can install any of those apps on up
A million dollar question – We are using office 365 SharePoint online version, and one of my scenario is throwing a correlation ID for a specific issue. Need to check the root
Tech•Ed North America 2010 ( New Orleans, June 7-10th) is done and they disclosed Communications Server “14” features and functionality during the event. You can catch presentation on-demand at Tech•Ed