Mount ISO image on Virtual server
If you ever planning to mount ISO image rather than inserting CD for software installation, this is how you do.
- Open the Hyper-V console
- Select the Virtual machine you want to mount the image
- Choose the Settings from the right side panel (as shown below)
- Select the DVD drive from the Left panel
- On the right panel, select image file
- Browse the ISO image file path
- Click OK
You might also like
Microsoft Gulf is organizing the Dynamics Customer Days and stay up-to-date with the latest solutions Microsoft Dynamics is proving and get a chance to network with Dynamics customers in different businesses.
Microsoft Azure RemoteApp delivers your Windows applications from the Azure cloud. It brings the Azure cloud benefits of scale, agility and global access to corporate applications. Azure RemoteApp scales up
With Microsoft Outlook Hotmail Connector 32-bit, you can use Microsoft Office Outlook 2003, Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 or Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 to access and manage your Microsoft Windows Live